Since the second world war, dentistry has undergone momentous changes, not only in clinical and mechanical developments but also in changes in people’s perceptions of what care their dentist can offer them. Dental graduates today will be surprised at the great difference between their own education and that of their 1946 counterparts. The Chinese dental education system has also undergone major changes over the past three decades. A number of international approaches have been adopted for the modification of the dental curriculum; much emphasis had been placed on oral pathology, oral medicine and maxillofacial surgery, etc in the curriculum of Stomatology in Chinese dental schools.
China is geographically located in the east of Asia and its population exceeds 1.3 billion. High school graduates take a nationwide entrance examination to apply for dental school, of which there are more than 50 in China . A four year dental education leads to the BDS degree. Dental school graduates must then pass the nationwide licensure examination to practise dentistry. Currently, there are not adequate numbers of dentists to provide the necessary oral health care for people living outside metropolitan areas.
Why study dentistry surgery at our dental School
1. Government owned reputed college and WHO recognized
2. Fully English Medium BDS classes .
3. Syllabus entirely based on International standard.
4. Internship in student’s home country. or China
5. BDS Program cooperate with Dental College of LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY, USA
6. Eligible to appear USMLE, PLAB AND INIDA SCREENING TEST